Star memories

viernes, 17 de enero de 2014

The things I would change

It's been a looooong time since I don't write in English, but this is a special post. This one is for my friends from Greece. The ones who were borned there and the ones I met there.

As long as time goes by, I think everyday more and more about my life there. It's something I cannot forget.
I thought time would be enough to smooth the memories of all of us, but I guess that's just the way life has to remind us who we were and who we became together.

Mistakes and good things. All together. And now I would change so many things... I will never know if it should have been different. I'm those kind of people who believes "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON". But the inner me, has sometimes a different point of view.
I wonder what would had happened if I hadn't took other people's acts so personal, or what if I wouldn't had allowed other people mess with my life, or maybe if I could had been stronger than I was...
I even wonder sometimes, if that person was the real me and I'm lost now... Or if this is who I am and I was lost back then, when I felt as strong as Golliat and as weak as a babyborn.

It's odd how much I miss my Greek life. All about, my Greek friends and some people I thought I wouldn't miss... how some wounds healed with time, leaving both awfull and beautiful scars in me.

How should I made it better and how it turned out so wrong... Was I just an inmature girl or was too mature for so many childish actituds?

I cannot change things.

This is dedicated to all of you who made me smile back then. To all of you I called friends. Even more: to those I called family.
I owe you an apology. If I ever hurted you, if I ever made you feel uncomfortable, if I ever were the person I wasn't supposed to be, if I ever was a bad friend... I am so deeply sorry.
And I owe myself and apology too. For letting myself to fly with the winds of change. I should have remained stuck to the ones who knew me, trusting my instincts and not the whispers' words.

People hurted people. People hurted back. No one remained innocent.
People screwed things up to people. And we stood up, took a deep breath and kept walking.

I guess life is about that:

The ones I made a place in my heart to keep them when I left, will be always there.
Forgive and forget, they say.

And love will always win.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario