Star memories

lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

Measure / Medida

Life is full of choices, wonders and I wonder, answers, questions, feelings, disappointments, joys... 

Life is full of life. 

I choose where, how, when and who I want to be.

I marvel at wonders in nature, people, every living being, every litle thing, every litle gesture or detail.

I wonder why, who, how, when, where. All about, why it is so difficult and so easy at the same time to feel, to act following our impulses. Who is the real you, she, he, they. How we can be so diferent and so alike at the same time. When I will find you or the things that makes me happy again. Where have you been my whole life and why again. Why now. Why this way.

Answers to questions and questions to answers. Some questions with no answer. Some answers with no question.

Feelings that I allow myself to feel. That I must feel to do not miss a important part of my life. Feeling them now, not tomorrow when it is too late. Feeling them with the ones I want to feel them. With the ones I feel them for.

Disappointing myself and the others. Enjoying the new presents, the new heartbeats, new breaths. 

Now it is your turn. I did all that I had to do. All that I possibly could have done. And at the end, I wont have any regrets. I lived my life how I wanted, with who I wanted. I spent all the time I could with you. Surrounded by you. Next to you. Near of you. To show you me. To teach you how is the life living with my skin, to teach you the love you can get, the light. Because that's what I am full of.

And then I will be able to say that I was where I wanted to be, how I wanted to be, when I wanted to be and WHO I wanted to be. 

And you? What about you?

*****************************************************

La vida está llena de oportunidades, maravillas, preguntas retóricas, respuestas, preguntas, sentimientos, decepciones, alegrías... 

En definitiva, la vida está llena de vida.

Escojo dónde, cómo, con quién y cuándo quiero estar.

Me maravillo con la naturaleza, la gente, todo ser vivo, cada pequeña cosa, gesto o detalle.

Me pregunto por qué, quién, cómo, cuándo, dónde. Sobre todo, por qué es tan difícil y tan fácil al mismo tiempo sentir, seguir nuestros impulsos. Quién es el verdadero tú, ella, él, ellos. Cómo podemos ser tan diferentes y tan parecidos al mismo tiempo. Cuándo volveré a encontrarte a ti o a las cosas que me hacen feliz. Dónde has estado toda mi vida y otra vez, por qué. Por qué ahora. Por qué de esta manera.

Respuestas a preguntas y preguntas a respuestas. Algunas preguntas sin respuesta. Algunas respuestas, sin pregunta.

Sentimientos que me permito sentir. Que debo sentir para no perderme una parte importantísima de mi vida. Sintiéndolos ahora, no mañana cuando sea demasiado tarde. Sintiéndolos con aquellos con los que quiero sentirlos. Con aquellos por los que los siento.

Defraudándome a mí y a los demás. Alegrándome con los nuevos presentes. Los nuevos latidos. Las nuevas respiraciones.

Ahora es tu turno. Hice todo lo que tenía que hacer. Todo lo que podría haber hecho. Y al final, no tendré que arrepentirme. Viví mi vida cómo quise. Con quién quise. Pasé todo el tiempo que pude contigo. Rodeada por ti. A tu lado. Cerca de ti. Para mostrarte a mi persona. Para enseñarte cómo es la vida viviéndola con mi piel, para enseñarte el amor que puedes conseguir, la luz. Porque eso es de lo que yo estoy llena. 

Y después podré decir que estuve donde quise estar, como quise estar, cuando quise estar y con QUIEN quise estar.

¿Y tú? ¿Qué hay de tí?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario